Resources for therapists, yogis, movers, parents, & eco-conscious consumers.
We support independent, small businesses with a common mission: Affordable, comfortable, creative, handmade with love, & earth-friendly.
Clothing & Shoes that MOVE with you:
- TOMS Shoes: Mission of giving back to the community: http://www.toms.com/
- Omtology: Beautiful cuts, organic fabrics. Handcrafted for the yoga and spiritually inspired. http://omtology.com/
- Crooked Knitwear: Our designer friend makes unique, beautiful, handmade clothing, scarves, & Fanny Packs! https://megancrook.com/collections/crooked-knitwear
- Elephant Pants: Loose, comfy, great prints that save elephants! https://www.theelephantpants.com/
- Inner Fire: Yoga Clothing that gives back. Inspirational messages. Great leggings. http://www.myinnerfire.com/
- Grand Prix Dance Store in Brooklyn, NY: All things dance--Shoes, leotards, kids, adults. http://grandprixdance.com/
- FitKicks: The ultimate, flexible shoe. Low prices and great for packing/travel!
- The quick-drying Travel Towel for Beaches/Parks/Camping: Turkish Peshtemal Fouta Towel
Art Activities & Homemade Paints
- Homemade Flour-based finger paint: Instructions Here
- Homemade paint for babies & toddlers: Just 2 ingredients! Instructions Here
- Natural Frontier Market in Ditmas Park, Brooklyn (essential oils, natural products, organic)
- NOW Essential Oils: Use in a diffuser or make your own natural sprays.
- Good Candle: Brooklyn-based, Handpoured, essential oils, organic.
- Uncommon Goods: Brooklyn-based with a huge selection of housewares, jewelry, unique gifts, etc
Dance/Movement Therapy Tools for Professionals and Teachers:
- The Octaband: http://danceforconnection.com/octaband/
- The American Dance Therapy Association Blog: A thorough variety of resources written by experienced Dance/Movement Therapists.